Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Transformation Tuesday

Okay so I've kept this quiet allllll day. Everyone knows I've been wanting to change my hair (again) but I wasn't quite sure how. One minute I'm thinking extensions, next minute I'm thinking short, then its 'oh I'll just have a trim. Oh and obviously the colour, I'm always changing that to. So last night I was sat flicking through google images 'Celebrity hairstyles 2015' to be specific and trying to see what I think would suit me and my personality best. I like to be a lady but I've got my edgy way about it. As much as I love long hair and you can do so much with it, it just gets in the way sometimes and especially when its hot and its stuck to your neck, ew. Short hair has its downfalls though, you can't tie it back if its too short. What would I prefer though loads of hair stuck to my neck or little bits sticking down ? Well you can see where this is going really can't you.

I went for short!

I know everyone's gone for the 'lob', long bob for those who don't know but I thought I'd go that little bit shorter and be daring. I haven't had my hair short in years and I kinda think it makes me a bit more edgby, especially with the orange. It matches my style slightly better when I have those random kind of days where I think I can pull off anything but it also can be styled to match sophisticated outfits. I mean I try sophisticated but it doesn't always necessarily work for me. My inspiration for this cut was Nina Nesbitt and Vanessa Hudgens. They just work it so well.





All images copyright protected

My mam seem's to think I look like someone but she can't think who, apart from some cave woman off The Croods, much appreciated mother. Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing about with my new hair, I wonder how short it goes with my chopstick curler (inserts laughing emoji). If anyone has any ideas for me to try just comment below. I'll possibly do a future post on different styles that I have achieved with my new do. Big thank you to Natalie Kelsey for the cut, I'm hoping to go Apricot coloured soon.

Luce x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig