Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My version of an interview outfit 📝👗

Soooo I've just been for another job interview, it actually went really well and I so hope I hear from them soon. At first I was so confused on what to wear a lot of people stick to black and white smart, obviously you have to go smart to make an impression but I still like to put my own style to things. I'm really not a one I follow the crowd.
Anyway I wore black tights and a black top, the usual choice you'd wear to an interview. I paired it with a grey leather skirt and black and grey flowery kimono. I also wore a stand out black and silver jewelled necklace and holographic gladiator sandals. Oh and of course my essentials I never leave the house with (pandora ring,cassio watch,pandora bracelet). I left my hair down and sprayed lots of my Rihanna perfume, seriously I was that nervous. Mainly nervous at the fact I drove on the A19 for the first time since I past my test...that was in May. I was totally fine in the end and hopefully I'll hear about the job soon.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig