Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Vintageous rags spending spree

Happy hour and a half was last Saturday at the lovely Vintageous Rags in Middlesborough, 18 Baker Street. I kinda went abit wild but hey it was pay day. I must have spent nearly an hour in the shop but I got some lovely things.

These trousers which were £10 are literally the comfiest things I've ever worn, like it doesn't even feel like your wearing anything. They're so fun with the different coloured stripes which means plain t's and accessories would go the best. Hear I teamed them up with my Primark sandals and I wore a plain black off the shoulder top from River Island.
I also bought some plain denim Levi's which I've been needing forever. They were also £8. They actually fit me really well too, usually shorts are always too big around my waist. I might just chop them slightly shorter.
I bought this unbelievable vintage crocadile satchel bag for £10, it's so big for everyday things bareing in mind I literally only carry my purse, keys, phone and lippy with me but it's the most ideal bag for when I start college in September. It has 3 A4 sized compartments and parts on the inner front also. I can't wait to use it.
This photo makes the jumper look brighter than it is but it's so 80's I just love it, I can't quite remember the price though. The only downfall with this is it's super super itchy but I may have a trick to stop that. Watch this space..
I also bought the cutest hair accessories ever, a fluffy head band and a leaotard print velvet scrunchie. They both look soooo cute with my orange hair.
I will be visiting again very soon. Thankyou Vintageous Rags 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig