Thursday, July 31, 2014

Orange is the new black 🍊

Although im a massive fan of the netflix series Orange is the new black, this post is totally not about a show but about my new orange hair. I've had my hair red for as long as I can remember and then I slightly changed it 2 year ago when I added ombré to it.

I love it so much but needed a change as everyone was starting to do it and unfortunately my hair was snapping. I then thought id go more my natural and back to a brown.
It didn't last long. The red underneath was so intense that the brown just washed out completely, I was left with a reddy brown with light ends where they'd been ombréd previously and light roots.
I've always loved ginger hair and I most defiantly have the pale skin tone for it. I never tan either, burnt lobster usually comes to mind. Anyway I had to bleach bath my hair which is stripping all of the colour out of it. Bleach bath is the % bleach, water, shampoo and conditioner. It's just abit better for your hair rather than bleaching it straight. My boyfriends sister always does my hair for me, she's a star. After all the washing and drying this is the end result. Firey orange.
Just a few different ways I've styled my new orange hair.

It's such a brave bright bold colour but I really think I can do it justice. I've already started getting the ginger jokes, carrot tops the main one at the minute. Oh and ye I look like Florence welsh and Paloma Faith- that one I don't mind that woman is unbelievable.

I chose to call this post orange is the new black because black does make a statement no matter how much of it you wear but in my case orange is now the new black for me as my bright hair definitely turns heads. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig