Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy holidays

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. Mine was something different this year as I was working part of the day. It wasn't that bad, it kind of gave me a bit more Christmas spirit...probably for like the first half an hour, the rest of the shift was a busy blur. Anyway I had a lovely dinner with my family when I got home and got the most amazing presents off everyone. I wore my cream and black Jumpsuit from River Island and flung some makeup on and curls in, I was too tired to make too much of an effort.

Boxing Day was definitly lazy day and Friday was of course time to hit the shops. A future post will have all my sale items and links. I hope everyone enjoys their New Years Eve and doesn't have a hangover from hell to welcome the New Year's Day..I'm working again. Here's some of my presents from crimbo x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig