Sunday, January 25, 2015

Rattled rib cage

I've wanted a tattoo for absolutely ages which means I've had quite a while to think of the design. I love quotes, some just make perfect sense to whats happening in your life right at that very moment, others are just very inspirational.
The quote I chose for mine was 'Every rose has its thorn', lyrics from the rock band Poison. I love the song and its also from one of my favourite movies, Rock of Ages.. I like rock music and fancy Diego Bonetta okay? The quote kind of says to me, nobodies perfect, everyone has imperfections, those kind of things but relating to a Rose, which is probably my favourite flower so it was the perfect quote really. Everyone kind of terrified me when I told them I wanted it on my ribs and under my boob. Ribs are possibly one of thee worst places to get a tattoo, but i stuck to my guns and went for it. Either I have more guts than I thought and don't actually mind pain or everyone else are scaredy cats but it really didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Probably the outline hurt the most towards the outside of my ribs and the white but I think i coped quite well considering it was my first one. I'm absolutely over the moon with it and i'm already looking forward to getting my next one for my birthday, which is only a month and a half away! This is a picture just after I had it done, I haven't took a good enough photo of it healed yet but it obviously won't be the last you see of it as its on me foreverrrrrr.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig