Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Benefit Roller lash mascara review

I ordered this lovely product as one of my valentines presents and it finally came yesterday. Its not out in stores till 26th Feb, I think but its available online on the benefit website. It is £19.50 and £4.00 packaging. The most I normally spend on mascara is around £10-£12, I normally use Rimmel London Retro Glam but lately my eye lashes have been a nightmare. They cross in front of each other, they're in my eye line and I kind of have this thing with my hands, if i'm bored and have nothing to do i'll sit and pick my mascara off and go and re-apply over and over again, weird I know. I literally love my eyelashes, they're fabulously long and i've never had to wear false eyelashes, i'm just hoping i've finally found the perfect mascara. It wasn't till late last night I realised my Roller Lash had arrived so I couldn't wait to use it this morning.

The three statistics that apply to the mascara are all correct, it lifts my lashes, they stay curled and my eyes feel wide open. I love the packaging, the pink is girly but the black is powerful, exactly what makeup does for women, it gives them confidence. I normally go for a large, thick brush when buying mascara but maybe thats been my mistake as this two sided, thin brush has done the trick. This was the result when I first applied the mascara this morning.

Today I've been in the great out doors taking photographs for my Final Major Project at college. I visited Salthome bird sanctuary and Cowpen Bewley park with my grandparents to take photographs of birds. The wind is totally affecting my eyes at the moment while its windy, my eyes have literally been pouring all day and i'm full of cold. It was a pretty good day out and a great day to test the mascara. 
The result is phenomenal. My eyelashes haven't been affected what so ever. They're still as long as when I applied it this morning and while my eyes were watering no mascara came off either. I haven't even bothered to pick them. My theory is its expensive so i'm not going to waste my money just to pick it off but to be honest because my eyes feel so open I don't think i'm going to have that problem anymore. I would recommend this product to anyone whose either having trouble with their eyelashes or just want a massive lift to them. Paying more money has proved to me that you get a better product and I will continue to buy it when this one runs out.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig