Monday, March 30, 2015

19 and counting

So i'm 19 now and I had so many good plans for my birthday but I ended up being ill, absolute nightmare. I was meant to go out with the college girls, go to a fashion show and get my new tattoo, instead I laid on the couch for four days straight. Although the few days around my birthday weren't as I planned I got some lovely presents off friends and family and thought I'd share them with you lovely lot. I mainly got money which I am so thankful for but my main present off my parents were my Vivienne Westwood, Melissa Jelly shoes. I'm totally not normally a dolly shoe kind of person but Viv is my favourite and I love them, although they make my feet sweat like mad, sorry if thats too much detail.


I also got a few clothes and accessories off my parents from H&M, its like my favourite shop and I so hope they do open one in Hartlepool town centre, maybe then I might make an appearance there more. Sorry for the bad photo.
I got some pretty underwear too but thats not for everyone too see!

I got a lovely pandora charm off my grandparents too finish off my bracelet, I got one the same as I already have but in a different colour, one is pink and the other is purple. My bracelet doesn't leave my arm, okay apart from bed and work.
This perfume I got off my mam's friend smells delicious. Its called Beau and is from Miss Selfridge, it smells like sweets. It also came with a huge shimmer pot, now I can be sparkly for life.
One of my best gals bought me thee most amazing clutch/purse ever, its a unicorn and it's so me. I think its FAB. I also got a cute little book of cocktails, a total essential for any 19 year old.
And finally a present that will be by my heart forever, my tattoo. I was gutted I had to reschedule because of being ill but i've finally got it and its stuck with me. It's for my fab grandparents and my present off my lovely boyfriend.
Thankyou to all my friends and family for my presents, cards and money. I'll spend it wisely, probs on clothes. I think 19 is going to be the best year yet, I have so much to look forward to. 

Oh, I also got my hair chopped.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig