Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Whats in my make-up bag

I've recently bought a Primer for my make-up so whilst reviewing it I thought I would share my day to day 'look'. I don't particularly wear that much make-up if i'm honest but always after a long day at college or work my make-up never looks as good as when I left my house on the morning. I've just bought the Rimmel London, Lasting Finish Primer, around £4.00 and it really does do the trick. Yesterday I checked my make-up around lunch and also when I arrived home, around 6pm and it was pretty much perfect as when I applied it. You don't need much primer at all just a small amount to cover the full surface of your face. I apply it before my make-up but you can apply it after.


So the next item I apply after my primer is my foundation, I have tried so many over the years and finally found one that suits my skin tone and also doesn't give me an allergic reaction. L'Oreal Lumi Magique in Golden Sand, £10.99 is the foundation I use every day. I've also started to use a brush to apply my foundation which is the best idea ever because now I don't have it all over my fingers and walls, I'm sure my mam's happy about that. The brush photographed is from Fearne Cottons collection that I got as a christmas present. 
Next I apply a light bronzer all over my face just to give me a bit more colour otherwise i'd match the white walls in my house. The bronzer is Rimmel London, Natural Bronzer and I think its priced at about £3.99 but i'm not too sure off the top of my head.

To then finish off I add a bronzing compact powder to my face in a 3 shape, starting with my forehead, around to my cheeks and down to my chin. This is also Rimmel London, sun shimmer range in medium matte, priced around the same as the natural bronzer. The brush photographed here is from Boots but I am unsure of the collection.
For the eyes all I wear if my Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, £20.00. As House Bunny quotes, 'the eye's are the nipple's of the face'. I literally couldn't live without my eyelashes, i'm that obsessed my make-up take me an extra 15 minutes because i sit and separate them. Mad I know. If you're looking for a new mascara take a look at my review of the Benefit mascara, it's definitely a great investment. Sorry about the dirty top, I need to clean it.

To be honest I don't normally wear eyeliner unless i've got time or i'm going out somewhere special. I particularly like liquid eyeliner but i'm open to trying anything really so if anyone knows of any good ones hit me up. I've tried a tester of the Benefit Gel Liner but it didn't really stay on, maybe thats just because it was a small tester, i'm not sure.

This is m final day to day look with the add on of Mac Lipstick in Taupe.

My actual make-up bag is holographic and by Fearne Cotton, I got it with the brushes.
Thanks for reading
Lucie x











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig