Thursday, April 03, 2014

MissGuided mistake

I ordered some items from Monday from MissGuided and the delivery was so quick, I even loved the little bit of love they've put in their delivery with the mini Kinda Bueno and free Graze box vouchers. I ordered a PVC mini skirt in white which was £18, I was so looking forward to it coming but sadly very disappointed when I tried the item on,
the first thing I noticed was the zip was extremely dodgey, there was then marks at the bottom of the zip where it was coming away from the stitching, also where the skirt is stitched at the front two of the panels where different sizes, there was extra material there where it shouldn't have been. I was very disappointed in this item therefore I will be getting a refund! On the bright side I got this slip dress, looks like a nighty really but it was £12 which was with discount. It's not much, I think it's simple but great to dress up or down. I love the low cut back and the silk feel of it. I'm not too sure whether I will be ordering much more from MissGuided as the quality has been rather poor. Here's the dress!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig