Tuesday, May 12, 2015

How to enjoy fitness without being a fan of fitness

It's getting towards that time again where everyone's working on their summer bods and toned booties but I find it sooooooo hard to find the motivation to do anything because i'm just not one of those sporty/athleticy girls who actually enjoy going to the gym or going for a run. I'm the sort of person who watches people run and I'm the one stood stuffing my face, just watching exercise tends to tire me out. I know I'm terrible BUTTTTTT last year I found KR.Dance who has solved all of my lazy problems. KR.Dance has so many classes available for children and adults and the thing I love most is the diversity of the classes they are so different from just an ordinary dance school or boring gym. The classes I have took part in are Adult Flex, Pole Fitness and Trifly.


My all time favourite has to be pole because it's the one I've been going to for the longest and the one I feel I can achieve the most out of when it comes to my own strength and fitness. I've learnt so many spins and sits and even going through old tricks is just as good as learning new ones because sometimes you'll just smash an old enemy that's always been a pain. The people who attend the classes are so supportive and helpful in every way and its really just like a big family with Kim (the owner) who looks after everyone and always makes her way around to push us to our potential. Thee best thing for me though is because of the fab atmosphere and determination it doesn't even feel like fitness sometimes but in the end you still get results. Last year I saw such a change in myself and my body and I want to see that again this time around. Trifly I attended once or twice but i'm not very good with being upside down and moving about but i'm determined to try again because it truly is a whole load of fun learning new moves and doing moves of rope that I can also do on a pole, its strange how two total different types of materials can actually have a similar effect. I'm so aching today after last night and I have a feeling i'll be feeling worse tomorrow. I really do recommend the classes I attend and the others whether they are for you or your child, I finish college soon so I'm looking forward to starting another. And thats how I enjoy fitness without being a massive fan of it, join a class that keeps you interested and there's always something new.


Take a look at the website if your interested or give Kim a message on the Facebook page.
http://www.krdancestudios.co.uk 
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000760051797&fref=ts 

Here are some of my photos, head over to my instagram (loose_c) to check out some of my videos. #walkincrawlout



Luce x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig