Thursday, May 28, 2015

Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler Review

College hand in is finally over and done with, now I'm ready for summer and hopefully a lot more blogging! My recent purchase has been the Chopstick Styler by Lee Stafford, seriously who hasn't got this yet because it's sold out almost everywhere, in store and online. I purchased, well my lovely boyfriend purchased mine for me from Superdrug online (currently out of stock) and it came to £20.00 with free delivery also. Who doesn't love free delivery. Anyway i've seen so many amazing hairstyles from this little device and my god it makes your hair so afro 80's its amazing. I was slightly doubtful as i've only really seen girls with long hair use it but I thought why not, lets give it a try on my mid-length hair and see what happens. Ouh I also loved the little Schwarzkopf leaflet with some lovely bloggers in with some amazing hair, especially one of my favourites Megan Ellaby.

The styler itself is so small compared to any kind of curler i've ever used before but then obviously thats what makes the tight, corkscrew curls. The wand reaches 200 degree's which isn't as hot as my straighteners but by god I definitely burnt myself a couple of times. I'd say I used pretty small strands of hair but I could possibly have gone smaller but I literally would have been sat forever. This time it took me an hour and my back was breaking. Despite the burns and breaking back, I was absolutely amazed with the result.
Although my hair has shrunk a couple of inches, you have to agree it looks so cool, I literally feel like I should be walking round with a comb in it, you know like with the flares and big chunky boots. So Retro! This is only the first time I have used it but I am amazed with the results, the only thing to be careful with is getting rid of the curls is a slight faff. Whatever you do, do not attempt to brush your hair as it could possibly snap. You can either straighten the curls out and then brush or what I did was wet my hair, brush, shampoo brush etc etc. Overall I am definitely pleased with the purchase £20.00 is an absolute bargain, I know my friends have said they want me to do their hair or that they're going to invest themselves. Thankyou boo for this fabulous present.
I did my hair at night so the next day I actually got to show my, what I call 'Jess Glynne' hair off to the public. I did have to go over some strands as it had went slightly frizzy from where I had been sleeping on it but I do that with any hair device. I wore my blue H&M shirt, £16 I think and a floral, plastic style necklace from Matalan, £8 and a pair of ripped jeans from Tesco which where a hand-me-down from the mother...I just ripped them. My makeup of the day was my everyday makeup, which you can check out on a previous post of 'whats in my makeup bag' with just an add of Brown eyeshadow, I have no idea of the brand as just found it lying in a draw and Taupe Mac lipstick, £15.50.

Would recommend this product to anybody who loves messing about with their hair. Definitely a stand out style!

Luce x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig