Thursday, October 22, 2015

OOTD: Monochrome with a splash

Ripped jeans are one of my most worn pieces of clothing in my wardrobe. I have lots of colours and plenty of styles but I love them most because I rip them myself. To do this I use scissors and a cheese grater, yes you read that correctly. It's so strange being at university and not carrying around a sketchbook, scissors and fabric as it's what I'm so use to but change is never a bad thing and I'm absolutely loving my course. On the subjective of university, here's another outfit that I put together. It's getting that little bit colder so I added a pair of gloves, that are a recent purchase and one of my all time favourite scarfs. Monochrome is definitely a favourite trend of mine but unfortunately I don't own a black or white scarf (any suggestions would be great) so I added a splash of colour.






From top to bottom:
Jumper with split sides- Ebay £3
Oversized detailed cape- H&M £26
Ripped Jeans- Primark £12 (ripped by myself)
Jewellery- Cassio, Pandora, Vivienne Westwood
Gingham scarf- H&M £8
Fur gloves- Asda £6
Peep toe boots- Everything5pound £5

One of the girls on my course said to me today 
'You must have so many clothes I never see you in the same thing'
well... what can I say I like to shop, my bank balance however doesn't always agree. 

What's your favourite monochrome piece in your wardrobe?
Tweet me @looseC_simon



LooseC x




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love ripped jeans! i wish i could pull off monochrome but with my colouring and hair i just look unintentionally gothic... love the blog though :)
    www.okaaythen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig