Tuesday, October 20, 2015

OOTD: Every girl has a wild side

Today's Uni outfit consisted of the wildest pants I own. Culottes are becoming a favourite of mine and these leopard print ones are the latest to add to my collection. I literally felt like I was wearing my Pj's all morning, they're so comfy. I paired them up with my trusty black turtle neck, lace ups and leather jacket. I added a little bit of detail with my gold and black necklace and red lips. A pretty simple outfit but bold enough to turn heads. These culottes are definitely a statement piece, although it is getting slightly too cold to wear them. Boo hoo!

Please excuse the dog bowl


From head to toe:
Turtle neck- Primark £8
Necklace- Matalan £7
Fur collared, Leather jacket- River Island £45 (20% off deal)
Leopard Print Culottes- H&M £5 (sale)
Lace ups- River Island £28

I also visited the library for the first time today. It was pretty hysterical, me and Alysha were there for ages. And after checking out 3 books, turns out I picked the ones that have to be returned within a week. Looks like I'm going to be busy.



So whats your wildest item in your wardrobe? 
What's your favourite book at the moment? 
Tweet me @looseC_simon

LooseC x



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the outfit Lucie, I wish I could pull off culottes as well as you do! I must say I am dreading the amount of books we will need to read!

    Anna xx | Anna Hopeless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Anna and I know me and Alysha got some out today but silly me got all of the ones that are short loans and they have to be back in next week. Silly me! xx

      Delete

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig