Thursday, October 29, 2015

A hint of yellow

Yesterday was the funeral of little Jacob Jenkins who sadly passed after choking on a grape in Pizza Hut, Hartlepool. Being a born and bread Hartlepudlian myself it's amazing to see how much our town has come together celebrating this little ones life. Yesterday York Road was filled with members of the public to show their respects to Jacobs family by presenting flowers and letting yellow balloons off. Yellow was Jacobs favourite colour and balloons were also released the night Jacob sadly passed. It's times like these that I'm proud to be a Poolie. We turned the sky yellow for the little man.

I couldn't attend yesterday due to University so I would like to show my respects through what I know best which is fashion. Although everyone doesn't have a huge interest in fashion like others, clothes are something everyone wears every single day and It's something I have a huge passion in.

Yellow isn't such a popular colour when it comes to clothes but I hope this gives you some inspo that'll make you possibly wear the colour more. It's a statement colour when paired with black. Ladies, here's a couple of outfits perfect for this season and on trend for Christmas 15.





R.I.P Jacob Jenkins, gone but never forgotten.
LooseC X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig