Monday, October 19, 2015

OOTN: Grandparents Ruby Wedding Anniversary

Friday night me and my family visited Matteo's for a meal. My grandparents have been married for 40 years so we decided to celebrate at one of our favourite resteraunts. Matteo's is an Italian restaurant based on the sea front in Seaton Carew, Hartlepool. It's only tiny but that's definitely a good thing in my opinion. Every time we go I always eat carbonara but for a change I had a parmo, not very Italian I know. For those who don't know what a parmo is they were apparently founded in Middlesborough, if you also don't know where that is, it's in the North East not worth visiting really. For dessert I had a hot chocolate fudge cake, it was devine.

Sorry for the non-existing Instagram style food pictures, I was extremely hungry. But a photograph that I did manage to take was my outfit of the night. Sorry it's not too clear.

       
     Black turtle neck- Primark £8
Suede look knee length skirt- Primark £12
Green gilet- Matalan £20
Green leather boots- River Island, limited edition £50
Clutch- River Island, previous sale £10
Necklace- Vivienne Westwood £80
Other jewellery Tiffany&Co, Pandora and Cassio.

I'm so into the 70's style right now. Textures are my favourite.

I need help to find the perfect brown top, preferably ribbed but I'm open to anything.
Follow me on Instagram for more style pics and my everyday life
@loose_c

Happy Anniversary G&G, love you!

LooseC x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig