Friday, November 27, 2015

Lock the doors and don't let me out


So this morning I had my alarm set for 8:30 and thought that was a reasonable time to wake up and have a little browse of the internet but no. I woke up this morning at 7:40, my mam was up for work and my brain was to busy talking to me 'Lucie, wake up there's deals out there you can't miss'.


Yesterday I was thinking, ah I'll get up and pop to Boots and Matalan (half price sale in store) just see whats happening but I know for a fine fact there won't be anywhere to park and you'll probably get in the door and everything you want will be gone.

But something in my brain just kept saying go on it's fine, it's payday, treat yourself. I went to get ready but it's like I've got the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other, one's telling me to shop till I drop and the other one's telling me to be sensible.

I decided to put myself on complete lock down. No going out the house when my mam left for work I told her to lock the door and hide my key- not somewhere too hard because I don't want to be stuck in all day- but just somewhere out the way.

Although I haven't ventured out the house this year- last year I was at college all day but bagged myself a pair of boots- there is however still the opportunity of the internet. Oh no here we go! I got my laptop out thinking right I need this, that and the other thing I was going to buy. Hmmm, that kind of didn't go to plan.

So first I checked on Boots website as I thought right there's a few Christmas presents I can be getting off here lets have a look... Oh there's Real Techniques brushes half price. They some how made their way into my basket. The deal was just fantastic, originally priced at £21.99 the RT starter set 1406 were down to £10.99. The brushes are an eye set which I am needing new ones of and they come with a standing case, not bad at all really.



I then proceeded to glance through various websites Boohoo, H&M, ASOS etc as I am in desperate need for some new boots. Well I say desperate, I just need a practical black pair that'll go with everything. This is where my lock down slightly went down hill you could say. I ended up on my favourite site River Island, uh oh! Well i went mad I looked at absolutely everything, not just the things I needed capes, scarves, shoes, underwear, pyjamas, you name it. So there's been a scarf that I've been wanting for ages I added that to my bag. I fancied one of the limited edition lace underwear sets, I added that and then I got to the boots. I thought right black and patent. It was going totally well until I seen the most perfect boots that I set on a while back. They were back in stock! (don't you just love those words) Here They are.



I first set my eyes on the beauties when a blogger, who I can't seem to remember shared them on Instagram, Thank you so much (I will find you). The boots are originally priced at £45 and I got them for £36 which is River Islands Black Friday offer of 20% off. I got patent but went for a deep red instead of black. They'll still go with pretty much everything right? Who cares they're gorgeousssss!!

And that is me done for the day! Tomorrow I'm heading to Leeds for the first time, to go Christmas shopping with my family so i couldn't really go mad today. Another reason why I tried to keep myself on lock down. Two items out of absolutely everything on sale today on the internet and in store isn't bad, I'm proud of myself.


Is this shopperholic turning a new leaf?
Don't be silly!!

Have you got any suggestions for me on where I should head in Leeds tomorrow? I've heard Victoria Secret is a must and of course the Christmas market. Send me some suggestions via twitter to @L00SE_C

And don't forget to share your Black Friday deals, have you gone mad this year?

LooseC x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig