Thursday, November 26, 2015

Wear your favourite band T-shirt to work day

So today is the day you get out your old band tour T-shirts and wear them to work.

I wore mine to uni today and although it's not a tour shirt- as some of mine are slightly embarrassing- I wore my Topshop Def Leppard T-shirt. I'm unsure of the original pricing of the shirt as I bought it from Depop.


http://logos.wikia.com/wiki/Def_Leppard 

Def Leppard have been one of my favourite bands since I set my eyes on the film, Rock of Ages. Pour some Sugar on me is a personal favourite.

Us fashion journalism students were asked to wear them to feature on Fashion North, the University of Sunderland's fashion website. You can see everything from Global fashion news to local North East news. I am a contributor for the website along with some of the other first years.

If your a North East fashionista be sure to head to Fashion North for your daily dose of fashion.

Here's my outfit and the FN post should be up sometime later today!


Leather Jacket- River Island 
T-shirt- Topshop 
Jeans- Primark 
Boots- Zara (not pictured) 

I was definitely feeling my inner Princess Leia today.

Whats your favourite band T? Tweet me @L00SE_C 

LooseC X


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never heard of wear your favourite band shirt to work day but this sounds amazing. I wonder if I'd get away with it where I work (probably not!) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig