Monday, November 23, 2015

Psyche winter event

Deadlines are taking over at the moment but I managed to get myself to the Psyche winter event last Thursday at the Linthorpe Road store in Middlesborough. I've been working so hard lately I decided to glam myself up a bit and have a short break. It was fun while it lasted. The event started at 6pm however, I didn't end up arriving till half past due to a major traffic jam on the A19. I'd call that fashionably late right? To make my arrival slightly longer I couldn't find anywhere to park and then my shoe just so happened to break. It's not the first time either.

Me and my good friend Jess headed to the store and were greeted with champagne and prosecco. Unfortunately for me I was driving so I made one glass last the full night. There was also a cocktail bar and canapés on the first floor from The Keys and time to wonder around the shop itself.


 Ted Baker                                                                                Shoes

 Burberry Kids                                                                    Lulu Guinness

          My favourite dress                                                  My favourite shoes


After glancing around the shops three floors picking out a few pieces that maybe going on my christmas list we headed back to the ground floor where the Catwalk took place.

The event was in aid of Middlesbrough Football Club association (MFC), a charity who help the younger generation reach their aspirations through sport and fitness. The women's wear caught my eye from all of the sequins and sparkles and the amazing makeup by Bellissimmi Beauty. Not forgetting the perfect hair goals from Deep.






Ladies,  If you haven't got your christmas outfit sorted then head on over to Psyche to check out their A/W collection. Thank you to Steve Cochran and the team at Psyche for having us, what an amzing night it was. The goodie bag was a bonus!

OOTN
Ribbed dress- Matalan £9
Green gilet- Matalan £20
Leather boots- River Island Limited Ed. £40
Bag- River Island- £15
Necklace- Pearls and ponytails* (present)

It was so nice to see a few familiar faces from other North East blogger's and some of my favourite Instagramers. 

LooseC X





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig