Thursday, April 14, 2016

Rose Gold Hair // claim to fame

If you saw my last post you'll have seen that I've recently changed my hair to Rose Gold.

I'm completely obsessing over this colour at the moment as is everyone else so when I scrolled through Insta and found the perfect hair inspo, I just had to book an appointment at the salon.

I haven't been to a hair dressers in years as I use to have a mobile one but I came across LucyJane Hairdressing on Facebook when I saw their amazing fashion colours and just new that was the perfect place to go. 

Every time they posted a new colour I almost drooled, seriously go check them out.

I had a full colour change which cost me £85 and I was a wannabe lucious malfoy for a week. 

I didn't mind being blonde but I don't think I suited as much as I do this. I mean who wouldn't want mermaid hair? 

To make this transformation even better. 

Today I found out that I've actually featured in Cosmo! Yes Cosmo. I can't quite believe it.




Source- http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/beauty/news/a56820/rose-gold-hair-trend/ 

One of the girls literally just came into uni today all serious 'Your in Cosmo you know?' 

My reaction: whaaattttt gurll ???  


via GIPHY
I'm still quite shocked, Cosmo is definitely a step up from the Hartlepool Mail but I'll take both!

I featured this week on page. 4 with my dad, the story isn't exactly right but never mind.

I literally buy Cosmpolitan magazine all of the time and now I'm on their website. 

This is definitely a claim to fame moment.

Why not join the sassy ass Rose Gold hair crew just like me or throw some other mermaid madness your way? 

Get in touch with Lucy & Lorna:

26 Murray Street, Hartlepool
07534 311019

Website- www.lucyjanehairdressing.co.uk
Facebook- LucyJane hairdressing











Follow me on Instagram to see more Rose Gold selfies @loose_c
SHARE:

2 comments

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig