Monday, April 11, 2016

OOTD: Back To Uni

Today was my first day back at University after a nice three week break. 

I've had a lovely time off but I've definitely missed having a routine.

To prepare myself I did a little last minute shop yesterday and went to Teeside Park. I literally bought one thing. Nightmareeee!!!!! but good for my bank account.

The slogan T-shirt reads 'carbs' and is from H&M, costing just £7.99, bargain.

I do love carbs!




I chose to go quite casual for my first day back as Mondays are my longest days and well it was the first day back. Getting up was enough effort.




T-Shirt- H&M £7.99
Jeans- Primark £11.99
Coat- AX Paris £38 (gifted from my internship)
Trainers- Fred Perry £22
Necklace- Topshop £3.99 (Sorry, the back is at the front I know)
Watch- Tk Maxx



As you'll have noticed, I've had a drastic hair change from my Orange locks to Rose Gold.

I'll be writing a blog post all about the process soon, so watch this space.




Of course Mika Moo had to have his way and be photographed, he's such a cutie.

What was your back to uni outfit? Did you go for comfort also?

Tweet me @L00SE_C 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Your hair looks so so lovely Lucie!

    Rosie xox
    leblogderosy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig