Friday, April 22, 2016

Spring Haul so far


Towards the end of the Easter holidays I went on a few mini shopping spree's.

I've been to Newcastle a few times, obviously visited the River Island sale more than once and took a trip to Teeside park and bought only one t-shirt from H&M which you can see here.

I'm trying not to buy clothes as much as I usually do and wear some more things that I already own.

However, being a shopaholic that doesn't always go to plan.

Instead of picking up pretty much everything that catches my eye, I've started to just think right I do need these? What will this go with? Will it go with numerous things? The way you should when you shop.... who am I kidding.


As I had some birthday money left over after getting my hair done which you can read more about here. I decided to spend the rest on clothes, as my grand parents bought me the new camera I had my eye on. I will do a review when I get it up and running.

So here it is my Spring haul so far... clothes, makeup and my overall Spring favourite.



Levis Denim Jacket with fur lining - TK Maxx - £30 RRP £95



Beige Mac - TK Maxx - £30 RRP £60
(£40 if you add the £10 for dry cleaning because I missed my mouth)

I've never had a Mac style coat before and I needed a new denim jacket so when I saw the price of both of these pieces they went straight in my basket. 

I am still on the look out for the perfect bomber! please help.



Suede dress - Hollister - £25 originally £50



Patterned suede skirt - River Island - £14 sale price



Pastel green suede skirt - River Island - £12 sale price

I'm absolutely lusting over suede at the moment. I think it's a texture that never goes out of fashion.



Nautical striped top - Matalan - £12



Grey ribbed bodysuit - Newlook - £8 with 20% s.discount

That's all of the clothing I have bought this Spring so far.  

I think I've done well in just picking things that I don't own or don't have anything similar to, my mam may say otherwise. 

I've had a small makeup hall in TK Maxx recently also. 

This shop is new to Hartlepool and I'm never out of it. I absolutely love the discount prices for designer piece's. 

However, it does bring out my inner shopoholic and I can't always put things down. Naughty Lucie!





Nude BYS shade palette - £6.99
Calvin Klein lipstick and eyeshadow bundle - £5.99
Calvin Klein one powder in Biscuit - £6.99

Spring Favourite

My favourite piece that I've purchased over Spring has to be my new Dune, rose gold and black bag. 

It has an over the shoulder strap with gold chain detail, which is detachable to make it into a clutch bag. I just love it.

It was £30 with an RRP of £60. 

I actually haven't decided whether it's black or navy yet, still staring! But here it is. 




So that's all I have purchased so far this Spring. 

With some Spring time still left I still have a chance to purchase a few things, only if I need them of course. 

But I think I've done pretty well, mainly with my bargains from TK Maxx.

If you haven't visited this shop before you're missing out!

Whats your favourite pieces this Spring? Whats your opinion on TK Maxx? Let me know on Twitter @L00SE_C
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig