Saturday, April 02, 2016

Makeup Revolution: Fortune Favours The Brave by British Beauty Blogger

After seeing the most amazing images of this palette I decided I had to have it.

The Fortune Favours The Brave palette is in collaboration with The British Beauty Blogger.

What drew me in was the marble colours and how versatile the palette is; greens, blues, pinks, browns etc. 

I also love the gold packaging and it's only £9.99, bargain!



I purchased the palette around Easter so had to wait a while for it to arrive. And when it did come I wasn't in. I've literally just been to pick it up and haven't even used it yet, just for swatches.

As this is a quick post I chose some of my favourite colours that stand out and can't wait to try.

 
Closest to my hand- Peachy, Skylight, Golden Coins, Green Machine, Lonely Planet & New World (if you can see it).


Makeup Revolution is becoming one of my favourite makeup brands. I have three eyeshadow palettes, a contour palette and also the Pro Fix setting spray. 

Also featuring in the last image is my new Freedom necklace that my mam just purchased for me. It has detachable charms and is in my favourite colour, rose gold. 

The rose gold phone case is also new. 


And I'm currently in the middle of redecorating my room rose gold. 

Can anyone guess what my favourite colour is? 

Have you purchased the Fortune Favours The Brave palette? Or is Makeup Revolution your beauty go-to?

Let me know by leaving a comment or on twitter @L00SE_C

I can't wait to try it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig