Thursday, June 09, 2016

Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette

Bet you're sick of seeing these kind of posts right? 

Who are we kidding we love the Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette, just look at it. (heart eye emoji)



This palette is extra special to me because I got it at a discounted price. I love saving money... to spend on other things, clothes, shoes, the usual.

Anyway, Bank Holiday Sunday I took a trip to Newcastle with my mam and grandma and the palette just so happened to have 10 per cent off. Not a lot, but any money off is a bonus.

I ran back into House Of Fraser and straight to the UD counter. 

They had only two left in store. 

My heart was racing, my mind was boggling, can I afford it? 

Then my amazing grandma told me to treat myself and that she would pay half. 

I am very, very thankful to my grandma for bringing this beautiful eye palette into my life at the price of £38.70.

The mix of matte's and glitters is eye popping. They are just gorgeous and very pigmented.


The box includes quotes from the film and a kaleidoscope design, which follows on from the packaging, to the box and also the brush.


Is it only me that still hasn't figured out what this says yet? 



Each eye shadow has a name relating to things in the film, which I am yet to see but have a knowledge from the first one. 

Some of the words are a bit of a tongue twister but the ones that seem to have these strange names are definitely my favourites just to look at e.g. Salazen Grum.


Some are slightly too light on the swatches I have taken but I just love the mixture of colours. I've never had such much diversity in one palette before. 

With 20 colours you have so many different looks that you could execute. 



I am yet to be brave and go for the very bright colours but I will get to it, as I am really enjoying experimenting with make-up at the moment.




Recently, I have decided to spread my talent of blending and wear eyeshadow to work. I mean why not? I've got plenty of palettes to use, it's a shame just to use them when I'm going out-out. 

Back to the palette, I mean you definitely pay for the Urban Decay name and limited edition label but who cares, have you seen that butterfly? I mean it does completely nothing but still, just look at it.



I have experimented with some of the colours from this palette to create a brown smokey eye but waiting to try some others very soon.

The palette is definitely worth the investment because of the look, the variety colours and a good quality brush. Also who doesn't love Disney or a limited edition piece? 

Have you invested in the Alice Through The Looking Glass palette? What do you like about it?

Can anyone tell me what the quote says? The word after my? (laugh emoji)



Tweet me @L00SE_C or leave a comment below.

Add me on Snapchat to see my makeup looks @loose_c 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig