Sunday, April 06, 2014

Legs eleven

I desporatly need to sort my wardrobe out these Easter holidays and I'll be selling things on eBay very soon. To start some of my new wardrobe I bought some leg wear, which I really needed anyway I promise. I first bought some check leggings which were £8 and a black denim skirt that was £10 both from Matalan. They're both of really good quality and the leggings aren't see-through at all which can be a big problem sometimes. Sorry for the terrible photo!

I then visited the River Island sale and bought two pair of trousers, they're both totally different from each other but both so nice with lovely fitting. The first pair were originally £30 and I got them for £10. I'm not quite sure what the material is but it's thick but so airy. I just love the colour of them with the black leather edging on the pockets. 
My second pair of trousers are more like leggings, they're high waisted with elastic ares sides. They were originally £22 and I got these for £10 also. The dot pattern on them is lovely although if you stare at them for too long you feel like your going dizzy. They are rather tight to get on but that's usually the same with most leggings.
I can't wait to wear all of them!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig