Thursday, April 17, 2014

Liverpool luxuries 💰🌸

For the last three days I have been in Liverpool, had a brilliant time with my mam, dad and Zac, spending lots of money and visiting some lovely attractions, didn't want to come home and be back to reality. Whilst I was there I had a spree, Liverpool1 shopping centre is hugeee.
 I couldn't resist the 4 story Primark, I got this lovely checkard pink blouse for £12, which today I have match with my bargain £4 jellies also from Primark, surprisingly comfy also. I got this lovely tote bag from the Cavern Club, known for the Beatles at just £3.50.
I also bought a few other items in Primark which was a purple lace top just £4, some cute little ankle socks £2.50 each and another pair of sandals that I love so much and will have their own post on here, so keep a look out.
Sorry for the messy bed
I then took a look in Forever21, it was so big I had to stick to one floor and leave, however I did but a lovely pair of leggings in the sale for £8 and a cute crop top with daisy's and lace for £12, perfect for the summer.
 I then spent some of my money in River Island on an off the shoulder black top, priced at £16, it goes with everything. I also bought a pleather, grey skirt from handm at £20. Definitely a statement piece at the moment.
I will be have another post up soon with my favourite buys from Liverpool and how much of a lovely experience it was. Any questions just ask X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig