Saturday, June 07, 2014

Selling and making ✂️

It's been a while since I've posted, I've been so busy finishing college but now I have all the time in the world as I'm off for 3 months until I start CCAD. Anyway, I'm in the middle of sorting my whole wardrobe out as I have far to many clothes, I'm a shoe hoarder too.




Most of you will have heard of the new craze app Depop. Well this is my account where I have quite a few items for sale, my username is loose_c
I have pretty good reviews from all of my buyers, there's a lot more than 13 as sometimes I do transactions outside of the app using the PayPal app instead. Here are some of the items I have for sale. 
My partner is a handy man at tie dyeing and we customise any type of clothing that is requested, we also customise them to the colours and design you are wanting.

I am currently starting to add some of the items to my eBay as you do get a lot of timewasters or scammers on depop, you do have to be careful, if you have the app or are interested check the sellers ape before you buy or swap an item, check how many followers an reviews they have! My eBay username is luc1es1mon 

As I am off college for 3 months and I'm quite a handy gal with a sewing machine I am going to start making my own clothing which I will be selling also, here's one of the scrunchies I've already made.
It will take me a while to get everything perfect for the items I am making but if you are interested, comment in the box below this post. I am really wanting my items to be a great success, two pieces are a must have this summer. 

Have a look at my items I'm selling or if you know me message me on Facebook or Instagram and I can do you a good deal. 

WATCH THIS SPACE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig