Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer shoe fettish 👟👡👠

I'm a sucker for a pair of shoes. Any style of shoes you name it I'll have it, apart from dolly shoes there a no go for me, my feet look toooooo long in them, platforms are my fave.
Anyway my recent purchases may have to be some of my favourite shoes in my wardrobe ever. I first bought these lovely black block heeled sandals, with double gold buckle detailing.

You can buy this style of sandal almost everywhere now but usually for £20+. I bought these lovelies from Primark in Liverpool for just £18. I absolutely love them and the only critisim id have is through my own skinny feet problem. The fastening over the top part of my foot could possibly be tighter but it's not a big issue.

Second pair of favourites for this summer my mother and father brought back from their trip to Leeds. Holographic platform wedges.
These were purchased from TK.Max at a lovely price of £14.99. Definitely a good price for the mermaid holographic style that is totally in right now. They weren't so comfy the first time but there perfectly fine now. What I also love is the side fastenings, as again I always have problems with my skinny feet being enclosed as they tend to be too big over the top but this kind of fastening takes that problem away. You can't go wrong with this style this summer.

My third favourites aren't a usual style for me but they are super comfy, which is probably the best bonus apart from them looking pretty. I bought these Nike Air Max from Depop for £28
There slightly worn with a few defects but it adds the character to the shoes and you certainly can't go wrong for £28 when Air Max with pattern or detail tend to be around £100. I love red so much but never actually owned a re pair of shoes so I jumped at the bargain price and bought them instantly. A lot of people brand them as 'chavy' but if you pick the right colour, style and wear them with the right outfit there comfort beats the labelling of chavy. I never have these off my feet, plus there 10x easier to drive in than platforms or block heels. 

All of these shoes are perfect for this summer. Well maybe not with some of the weather forecast in Hartlepool. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig