Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Seaside stripes and whites


Off the shoulder striped crop top-H&M-£8
Whit Levi shorts-Vintage Re Loved-£12
Belt-H&M-£4(sale)
Mood ring-Charity shop-£2
Pandora birth stone ring-Depop-£20
Thumb ring-River Island-£5 (set of 6)
All rings included in the set from River Island for £5
Nose ring-Argos-£6(set)
Necklace-Warren James-£12
Watch-Cassio-£20
Pandora bracelet-Lambs jewellery store-£200+
Earrings- Vivienne Westwood-£60
Industrial piercing, tragus and stretcher also
Holographic bag-River Island-£16
Sunglasses-H&M-£8
Holographic gladiator sandals-T.K Max-£14
-----------------------
I was so hoping it was going to be sunny today like it has been the past few days while I've been working but it totally isn't. I've still dressed rather summery today compared to usual, I'm such a lover of holographic and white at the moment so I thought id put them together today. White trousers or shorts are a definite in piece this summer, usually paired with a bold coloured too maybe with some pattern. I paired it with a stripey crop top and just wore a messy bun for my hair. Not too dressy but not lazy looking. I went out for dinner in this outfit today with my mam and dad to Norton. We visited 12 Harland place for lunch and id highly recommend it, probably the best food I've ever eaten. I had a calzone pizza with peppers, ham and caramelised onions.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig