Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Half way to forty

This weekend I turned 20. It's slightly scary not being a teen anymore but I'm ready to see what my twenties bring to me. What can I plan for the next ten years before I turn thirty? Thirty, flirty and thriving, a quote from one of the best girly films, Thirteen going on Thirty, which pretty much tells you to think about life in order to have the best future.




So to mark my half way to forty stage I stretched my birthday out over four days.

First I went and saw Little Mix with my Auntie Nic and the kids. It was great, the vocals were insane.
You can check out my get the look piece over on Fashion North here. 



Next, I went out for a meal with my family and boyfriend to The White House... not the one in America unfortunately.




On the day of my actual birthday, Saturday, I went out for lunch and cocktails with my mam and grandparents to How Do You Do? and then spent in the night in with my boyfriend and drank my prosecco from my best friend.





Birthday celebrations over for now but on Sunday I then went out for my boyfriends brothers and dads birthday to Central Park in Middlesborough... again not the one in America.


I mainly got money for my birthday which I'll be spending this weekend when me and Zac go to Newcastle for the night and stay at The Copthorne Hotel. A few presents I did get were underwear, a mac coat, a blouse, a watch and this Valentino bag!



How dreamy is it!!! 

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, cards and money! 

I can't wait for the weekend.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig