Monday, March 07, 2016

Uni: Street Style Photography


The past few weeks at university have been super photography/video based.

In my introduction to Fashion Journalism module we've been practising with the cameras and learning about street style. 

I studied photography at A-level and have my own DSLR, which I do plan to use more for blog images rather than just my phone camera.

For our assessment we have to create a double page spread with four of our own images, including vox pops and info on where you can buy similar pieces to the ones photographed. 


There has to be an overall theme so either, a colour, a trend say capes and/or the location could be the theme.

I've kind of chosen mine but haven't taken any images yet but plan to sometime this week. 

It's not the first deadline I have so it isn't the biggest priority at the moment.

Here are some from our first practice run. 

The images of me are by Alysha Stirling and vice versa. You can check out her blog here.






 




The Sartorialist has became a huge inspiration of mine whilst studying street style and also photography in general. I've also decided to write about him and another photographer for my essay. 

Another deadline.

Let me know what you think about this post and tweet me to @L00SE_C or head on over to my Instagram to see more of my everyday kind of photography. Lots of selfies! 





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great images! That bag in the last photo is lovely too :P
    You have a fab blog x

    - Ka5thleen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen.
      The bag is from River Island !! X

      Delete

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig