Friday, March 11, 2016

Uni: Online Video Journalism


On Wednesday I went to It's Vintage Darling in South Shields to help my bestest friend out with her Online Video Journalism module. 

The Vintage shop was so small and cute and the best thing it didn't have that awful smell like some do.



I had the best time styling clothes and modelling the outfits that I actually bought one of the 1980's shirts that I tried on. It's fab, I love a good pattern and the colours are very in at the moment.

It was a fabulous day hearing how It's Vintage Darling came about and rummaging through all of the fabulous clothes.

It was a pleasure to help Alysha out and I'm so grateful for her returning the favour and modelling for my shoot which I'll be posting about later today or this week.

Thanks for asking me to come along and Thank you to Sarah the owner. 

Here are some of the photos from the day. 










All images taken by Alysha and styled by the both of us.

Lucie X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig