Monday, March 10, 2014

Newby Alert!!

I've wanted to make a blog for sometime now and i've finally got round to doing it. Seen as though I'm new here ill let you know a few things about me. I am almost 18 and study A level textiles and photography at Brinkburn sixth form in Hartlepool. After finishing this year I will be continuing my studies at CCAD Middlesbrough, this will be a foundation course. The thought of Uni scares me. I'd say I have my own individual style, especially my hair. I'm just in love with it as well as my boyfriend of course. We've been together 7 months now and its amazing spending so much time with my best friend. I really want this blog to be about my opinions, mainly on fashion but the odd other things sometimes. I mean I really dislike people who think that only their opinion matters. But ye thats a bit about me and if anyone has some advice on how to use blogger, please please help me!!

Thankyou, Lucie X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig