Thursday, March 27, 2014

On trend for S/S14


Last year the juju jellies made an appearance in summer, there back again this year but with even more styles and shapes. I recently got these ones as a birthday present from River Island just priced at £18 which I thought was a very good price for shoes from River as they're usually around £30-£50+. I absolutely love the green and gold sparkle In them.
Although they look great they are slightly uncomfortable for a while, I'd say wear them for at least a month with either socks or tights, however you may still get them rubbing on your feet. I'll deffinitly be getting myself more pairs for the look of them rather than the cosiness. 
Here I wear them with Primark fishnets and a black mini skirt X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig