Friday, March 28, 2014

Tesco tastic

At the moment tesco have an amazing range of pastels in ready for s/s14, they've also got a great range of bold, block colours maybe for those days you feel abit daring. I love both! I didn't have much money on me so I whittled it down to these two lovely pieces. I love checks, can't get enough of them and this knee length fitted skirt In a size 10 was just £18, it's actually really comfortable stud and sat down which I don't usually seem to find with knee length skirts. The top is a lovely cropped pastel blue fluffy jumper sized 10 also at just £16, it's a lovely fit and doesn't itch at all. I didn't purposely buy these items to go together but I think they match nicely, sorry about the tag and the messy hair, it had been raining outside!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig