Monday, March 31, 2014

Gift voucher goodies

I spent all of my gift vouchers today from my birthday. River Island has some great things in at the moment, mainly the shoes and accessories! Today I bought a holographic over the shoulder bag that can be used as a cluth also it is gorgeous priced at just £18. I also got this cute little daisy necklace for just £7.

I also bought a over sized, slightly see-through yellow top from River also, In this photo I put it together with a Primark skirt I bought (£7) I thought they went together nicely for a casual look. 
I spent my NewLook voucher on this adorable wool, tartan like mini skirt in baby pink priced at £18 which I thought was slightly too much but I couldn't resist it although it's on the slight itchy side, I put or together with my official vans off the wall tee which was £25 from London and knee high fishnet socks £1.
Any more questions just ask X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Roll Necks & Runways | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig